EA Thunderbolts done

I glued my eight Earth Alliance Thunderbolts to their stands last night.  This proved to be more time consuming than I expected since the holes were too large for the mounting pin on the fighters and often the mount hole went straight through the stand.  This feature required that I hold the fighter until the glue set.  I tried two types of glue, but Crazy glue set faster so I used that even though the bottle kept sealing up.

Still, with the two Aurora Starfurys I did as well, that is enough fighters for the Drakh-EA/ISA game I will be running.  Hopefully, I'll finish the Auroras one evening soon.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *