I went looking for a list of nonviolent struggles in the world and found the Center for Applied NonViolent Action and Strategies. They were formed by some of the people who organized the overthrow of Milosevic in Serbia in 2000. They have a useful (and free) guide for waging Nonviolent Struggle.
A few more good sites are:
- Nonviolence International
- Nonviolent Peaceforce
- Center for Global Nonviolence
- The Albert Einstein Institution
- International Center for Nonviolent Conflict
- PeacePower: Journal of Nonviolence and Conflict Resolution
I make no claim as to the ideology of these groups only that they have some useful information on practicing strategic nonviolent action.